In 2020, many organizations faced unexpected challenges. This made it important for businesses to show a deep customer understanding and have a strong tech infrastructure in place. As we kick-off a new year, it’s a great opportunity to explore new options and trends for the year. While no one knows for sure about what’s in store.
A close look at industry tech projections and predictions 2021:
- IT Spend Trends to Watch: Enterprise technology felt the jolt of COVID-19, bringing priority tasks to the top and accelerating trends underway prior to disruption. In 2021, emerging technology spending will give way to cloud and productivity software, according to Spiceworks Ziff Davis 2021 State of IT report.
- Healthcare Innovation Leaders Share Their Predictions for Digital Health in 2021: Many healthcare professionals said they think the rapid acceleration of digital health technologies that the industry experienced last year will continue to grow in 2021. From hospitals, health systems and healthcare companies across the country, 9 industry thought leaders share their predictions for 2021.
- Supply Chain Trends to Watch in 2021: For the supply chain industry, the use of technology has grown beyond stock taking, order and delivery. It has grown into other aspects like security and risk management, process automation, and customer service. Against this backdrop, here are seven supply chain management trends to watch for 2021.
- IT Spending, Priorities, Projects: What’s Ahead in 2021: The annual survey of CIOs and IT leaders conducted by the Harvey Nash Group and KPMG provides perspective on the whirlwind 2020 was. One gigantic takeaway: technology played a key role for organizations as they sought to operate amid wildly unfamiliar conditions.
- How Things Will Change for Retailers in 2021: 2021 promises to be a profitable year for digitally native merchants. Several key business and technology trends are emerging or have already taken shape. Here are 5 top retailing predictions for 2021 and why you should keep an eye on them.
- Finance Experts Share Their Biggest Fintech Predictions For 2021: Financial technology is constantly changing. Tech such as contactless payments, online banking and investing, cryptocurrency, and digital wallets provide more advanced ways for people to make transactions and manage their money. Industry thought leaders share the biggest trends they see coming to fintech in 2021.
Regardless of the industry you’re in or the size of your organization, 2021 is poised to be a transformative and innovative year. The ability to embrace technology will be crucial in providing a strong customer experience and will result in business success.
What are your 2021 IT predictions? Is there a specific technology that your organization is placing its bets on? Reach-out and let us know via Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn! For other marketing insights, check out our blog.