Is your email marketing driving leads? Better customer engagement? Supporting your sales team?
As the number one customer-preferred channel, email is a powerful tool to achieve a number of objectives, across both transactional and solution selling. From growing awareness to converting prospects and everything in between, email is effective in its own right but is even more valuable when working collaboratively and in support of your other marketing drivers.
We support email programs of all sizes and sophistication levels, across all commonly used email and marketing automation and CRM platforms including Mailchimp, Hubspot, Marketo, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Eloqua and Salesforce. No matter your goal, we can support your team in developing a strategy and/or writing, designing and deploying emails, as well as effectively measuring success. Some of the questions we can help you tackle:
- Are you developing objective-based emails?
- Do you have the right approach to measurement and success KPIs?
- Are you adhering to the latest foundational best practices?
- Have you thoroughly considered your audience needs and segmentation opportunities?
- Is your email program part of an integrated marketing approach?
- How are you including sales, customer service or other customer-facing roles?
- Is your web landing page or destination content putting the customer experience first?
- Are you effectively incorporating personalization and leaning on marketing automation?
- Do you have the right tech stack for your needs?
Better support sales through industry training, market and customer insights, content, strategic counsel, ABM and more.
Research, measure, analyze and optimize your programs and leverage in-depth insights to drive revenue.
For both niche objective/audience and integrated programs, we bring customer insights, cross-channel smarts and an understanding of your challenges.
See our work in action
Comprehensive Content Audit
We audited all existing content on the website, broken out by content type (ebooks, webinars, case studies, blogs, etc.) and categorized it by recommended action.
Weekly Sales Enablement Industry Email
Each week we recommend third-party content and internal resources that align with the organization’s top themes and priorities.
Have questions? We're here to help!
We love tough business objectives and nagging marketing dilemmas. Tell us what you’re up against.