Fleet Management Software
About the Project
We audited all existing content on the website, broken out by content type (ebooks, webinars, case studies, blogs, etc.) and categorized it by recommended action.
Then we prioritized content to update and net-new content to create, and mapped these priorities along the ideal buyer journey. Content that was no longer relevant was retired, and other pieces were updated to reflect current data or trends or repurposed to create new content. Finally we executed on updating outdated content and creating net-new needed content.
Industry: Small Business & Startups, Supply Chain & Transportation/Logistics, Technology
- Audit, utilize and repackage the client’s rich mine of existing content, customer voice materials and original data, along with industry trend and vertical information
- Deliver relevant messaging to customers to drive sales
- Greater customer relevance of content
- Unearthed gaps in the buyer’s journey stages
- New content development is based in current data and trends and satisfies previous topic gaps.