This month marks Veronica’s one year anniversary with Outlook! Get to know her better by catching up on a few of her favorite (and maybe not so favorite) things.
- My favorite season is fall because of its fiery colors and crunchy leaves.
- A favorite memory from my childhood is going canoeing and fishing with my dad.
- I have a handsome German Shepherd/Golden Retriever mixed dog breed named Charlie that I received for my 20th birthday.
- Shades of blue and green are my favorite colors.
- My favorite subjects in grade school and high school were the sciences.
- When I was in 5th grade, I wanted to be a veterinarian but then decided to go for something in the allied health field.
- That has since changed again! I switched to business school and majored in marketing in college.
- So now, I’m an avid WebMD’er.
- I have many travel goals – I’d love to travel anywhere in the Mediterranean. I also don’t mind an open road and seeing what I find along the way.
- I’ve done Bikram yoga – that’s 90 minutes in a 105 degree room going through 26 postures. It’s pretty refreshing…but not until the day after.
- I love to cook and need to learn all of my family’s great recipes STAT!
- If Forrest Gump, The 40 Year Old Virgin or Pitch Perfect (among a handful of other movies) is on TV, I will watch it from beginning to end, even if it’s for the billionth time.
- Do you know what’s scary? Getting lost in Kiddieland when you’re about 6 or 7 years old. It happened to me!
- What’s even scarier? I learned about clear jellyfish firsthand when I got stung!
- Better Call Saul, House of Cards and Daredevil are some of my favorite TV shows at the moment.
- One of my favorite books is The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao.
- My sweet tooth owns me.
- I love being outside and am always doing something active.
- Which means I’m very much looking forward to beach volleyball on our city lakefront this summer!
- I am a born and raised Chicago girl. I love this city.
We hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about Veronica. Stay tuned for more fun facts on Outlook team members over the upcoming months as we continue celebrating our 20-year anniversary!
As you’re allocating resources and setting the financial course for your company in 2024, here are key factors for marketing budgets. optimization tips
In this era of media consolidation, B2B marketers should consider a paid content strategy to supplement earned PR placements, using these optimization tips
These 4 tips will help you create a content marketing program that helps your business get more customers and stand out from the competition.