20 Fun Things You Didn’t Know About Veronica
This month marks Veronica’s one year anniversary with Outlook! Get to know her better by catching up on a few of her favorite (and maybe not so favorite) things.
- My favorite season is fall because of its fiery colors and crunchy leaves.
- A favorite memory from my childhood is going canoeing and fishing with my dad.
- I have a handsome German Shepherd/Golden Retriever mixed dog breed named Charlie that I received for my 20th birthday.
- Shades of blue and green are my favorite colors.
- My favorite subjects in grade school and high school were the sciences.
- When I was in 5th grade, I wanted to be a veterinarian but then decided to go for something in the allied health field.
- That has since changed again! I switched to business school and majored in marketing in college.
- So now, I’m an avid WebMD’er.
- I have many travel goals – I’d love to travel anywhere in the Mediterranean. I also don’t mind an open road and seeing what I find along the way.
- I’ve done Bikram yoga – that’s 90 minutes in a 105 degree room going through 26 postures. It’s pretty refreshing…but not until the day after.
- I love to cook and need to learn all of my family’s great recipes STAT!
- If Forrest Gump, The 40 Year Old Virgin or Pitch Perfect (among a handful of other movies) is on TV, I will watch it from beginning to end, even if it’s for the billionth time.
- Do you know what’s scary? Getting lost in Kiddieland when you’re about 6 or 7 years old. It happened to me!
- What’s even scarier? I learned about clear jellyfish firsthand when I got stung!
- Better Call Saul, House of Cards and Daredevil are some of my favorite TV shows at the moment.
- One of my favorite books is The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao.
- My sweet tooth owns me.
- I love being outside and am always doing something active.
- Which means I’m very much looking forward to beach volleyball on our city lakefront this summer!
- I am a born and raised Chicago girl. I love this city.
We hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about Veronica. Stay tuned for more fun facts on Outlook team members over the upcoming months as we continue celebrating our 20-year anniversary!