We’re halfway through our 20th year of being in business and as we continue to celebrate, we want you to get to know the people behind Outlook. Next up is Stephen. Keep reading to find out 20 things you may not know about him!
- I’m a huge Ohio State fan – Go Bucks!
- Donuts are my favorite food.
- I ran cross country and track at Indiana Wesleyan University.
- I’ve been with OMS for 8 years.
- My wife Carrie is a hairstylist, so I never have to pay for haircuts.
- I’ve played the guitar since 2nd grade.
- I have a cute kitten named Miso.
- Penguins have been my favorite animal since I was young.
- I hate pickles.
- I have a German chocolate cake with homemade icing for my birthday every year.
- In high school, I worked at a library shelving books.
- I played the National Anthem on the guitar for my Dad’s Navy Reserve retirement ceremony.
- My drink of choice is a Tanqueray and tonic. Everyone at OMS already knows this.
- I’ve lived in five different states.
- I wanted to be a puppeteer when I was little.
- For Halloween one year my mom dressed me up as a bag of groceries. Worst. Costume. Ever.
- I can juggle.
- I am NOT a morning person.
- I cut my long hair the day before my interview with OMS.
- I have two small indentations in my forehead as the result of falling on a paint can when I was 2.
Be sure to stay tuned for more OMS fun facts over the upcoming months as we continue celebrating our 20-year anniversary!
As you’re allocating resources and setting the financial course for your company in 2024, here are key factors for marketing budgets. optimization tips
In this era of media consolidation, B2B marketers should consider a paid content strategy to supplement earned PR placements, using these optimization tips