- This month marks my one year anniversary at Outlook.
- I love to travel from beaches to cities but probably my most interesting trip has been volunteering in Ghana twice.
- Give me either pizza or french fries and I am happy. (The Chicago office can attest to my french fry Friday runs!)
- I LOVE Chicago. Last year I started a business called Chicago Untapped that does food/drink tour adventures in the city.
- I enjoy a well-made cocktail. (see above)
- I ran the Chicago Marathon in October 2014. Everything people say about it is true, good and bad!
- I am known to nerd out on business topics, earning me the fond reference #hahabusiness
- I grew up in the western suburbs but have lived in the city for the past 6 years.
- I own every Chelsea Lately book and used to watch her show religiously.
- I’ve done yoga off and on since college.
- I have a love/hate relationship with embracing technology.
- One of my favorite movies is Almost Famous.
- I have considered all of these other possible careers at some point in my life: nurse, doctor, writer, record label owner, dessert company owner, event planner
- I have been described as sarcastic and I would not disagree.
- My first job was as a barista at a local coffee shop. My second? Fannie May Candies.
- I probably own 30 scarves. I have a problem.
- I love capturing memories with photography but am not at all trained.
- I’m fascinated by history. For awhile I was delving into my own family’s on Ancestry.com.
- I love music and going to concerts.
- My favorite book is Wally Lamb’s I Know This Much is True.
What’s that you say? You just can’t get enough of our charming and funny Outlook team? Well there’s much more great stuff to come – stay tuned!
As you’re allocating resources and setting the financial course for your company in 2024, here are key factors for marketing budgets. optimization tips
In this era of media consolidation, B2B marketers should consider a paid content strategy to supplement earned PR placements, using these optimization tips
These 4 tips will help you create a content marketing program that helps your business get more customers and stand out from the competition.