This month officially marks 20 years Outlook has been around and that means it’s Jeff’s 20th anniversary! Get to know the man behind the company who started it all. You may find out some new fun facts about him!
- I’m a Chicago boy at heart after growing up in West Rogers Park.
- Itching to join the workforce, I got a work permit at age 13 and worked in a mail room.
- I was Principal for a day at Mather High School (my HS).
- A late-bloomer, I grew six inches my first year of college.
- Most of you know I’m a die-hard Cubs fan. Once I received a World Series White Sox shirt as a gift…so I did the right thing, I donated it.
- My favorite dog is a yellow lab.
- I get up at 4:30 AM every day to exercise. I know, it’s nuts.
- I love Ixtapa Mexico.
- Whenever possible, I golf for fun and am forever chasing a hole-in-one.
- Not a natural swimmer, I can barely tread water. The motion looks most like the inside of a broken washing machine.
- I’m the son of parents that were great role models. My Dad was a WWII vet and my mom worked in home health care.
- I love to laugh and enjoy just a wee bit of sarcasm.
- Believe it or not, I won a polka contest while having never learned how to polka.
- I’ve always wanted to own a furniture manufacturing company.
- My favorite dessert is a Sprinkles Cupcake (Yellow cake, milk chocolate frosting and sprinkles)
- I can make a mean tuna casserole, but haven’t made one for at least 35 years.
- Forest green is my favorite color.
- I sang “Gimme Some Lovin” (Blues Brothers) at my wedding with three friends.
- I’m hooked on Velocity Channel.
- Last, but certainly not least, I cherish my wife and kids. They bring out the best in me.
We hope you enjoyed learning more about Jeff, and keep checking back to see what other fun we may have up our sleeves when it comes to our 20 year anniversary celebration!
As you’re allocating resources and setting the financial course for your company in 2024, here are key factors for marketing budgets. optimization tips
In this era of media consolidation, B2B marketers should consider a paid content strategy to supplement earned PR placements, using these optimization tips
These 4 tips will help you create a content marketing program that helps your business get more customers and stand out from the competition.