It’s OMS Erin’s turn to share 20 facts about herself – and a great throwback photo! Check out the fun facts about her below:
- I’m about to take on my biggest role to date, motherhood. Baby McMahon is due to arrive February 2016.
- I met my husband while I was in Dublin, Ireland on a semester abroad. Yes, he has an adorable accent.
- I now often have to correct myself when I speak. For example, when I mean to say “trunk” I say “boot.” Or, “trash” is referenced as “rubbish.” And, I now know A LOT about European Football.
- I am an avid painter and have been painting most of my life.
- Growing up, my family was the second largest in town with six kids. I’m the youngest. There is never a dull moment!
- I can’t fall asleep without socks on – it’s strange.
- I’m always up for a comedy show! Laughter is the best sound.
- I am extremely passionate about live music and try to catch a performance as often as possible. And, when I can’t I ask my husband to play a few songs on his guitar for me.
- I’m an NPR junkie. A few of my favorite radio shows are Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me, This American Life and Sound Opinions.
- Camping, hiking or just taking in the sights, I love being out in nature.
- I’d rather watch a documentary or movie over a T.V. show.
- I love board games! My husband and I often have a board game night between just us or host with friends.
- During the spring to summer months I play in an adult kickball league. It is so fun! This may change when baby arrives.
- I’ve never broken a bone, but I had reconstructive surgery on my right shoulder when I was 16. And, I don’t travel anywhere without my ace bandage since I have noodles for ankles. I once sprained both ankles a week apart from each other.
- I didn’t speak until I was 2 years old.
- Hurricane Katrina hit 23 days after I started an internship at CNN Chicago bureau. It was quite the time to be on the front lines of the media. During that same internship, I interviewed then Chicago Senator, now President, Barack Obama, on the topic of the bird flu.
- I am fascinated by Mobster history.
- I love to read anything and everything. I’m currently reading Disclaimer: A Novel. This is a pick for the book club I attend.
- My favorite drink is club soda with lime. 2nd favorite is a Bloody Mary – best one to date is from Mars Cheese Castle.
- I can’t whistle.
Want to know more about some of the other OMS team? We still have a couple of team members left to share their 20 facts! You can also check out our OMS 20 gallery in honor of 20 years!
As you’re allocating resources and setting the financial course for your company in 2024, here are key factors for marketing budgets. optimization tips
In this era of media consolidation, B2B marketers should consider a paid content strategy to supplement earned PR placements, using these optimization tips