20 Fun Things You Didn’t Know About Andrea
It’s time to profile another Outlook employee. This time it’s Ande’s turn. Believe it or not, Ande has been around for over half of the 20 years OMS has been in business. Take a few minutes to learn some fun facts about her that you may not know!
- While my full name is Andrea, almost everyone calls me Ande.
- I have a three year old daughter, Nico, who keeps me on my toes – and makes me smile – every single day.
- I met my husband during a college study abroad program in London.
- My husband and I are considered a “Miami Merger” – 14% of all Miami of Ohio alumni are married to another alum!
- After relocating back to Ohio, I once again live in the town that I grew up in.
- I love college football, especially my favorite team: The Ohio State University.
- I love home improvement shows – hello HGTV! – but am terrible at actually DIY’ing anything.
- My dog, Wembley, is named after the soccer stadium in England.
- My cat, Jameson, is named after…well, you can probably figure that one out!
- I was a member of my middle school golf team.
- I love to play tennis; I’ve been playing since elementary school.
- I’m an avid reader, averaging about three books per month. Thank goodness for library cards!
- I’m a third generation only child, girl – my mom and my maternal grandma were also only children.
- I’m a bit of a music snob, and worked at my college radio station (WMSR).
- One of my first jobs was as a “cabana” girl at a local hotel pool bar/restaurant.
- In college I lived in a house with seven girls.
- I’ve broken both of my ankles…twice!
- I have a not-so-minor coffee addiction.
- I also have a serious clothing/shoe/purse addiction.
- My favorite movie is, “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”.
Did you learn anything new about Ande? We hope so! Don’t forget to keep checking the blog to catch up with all our 20 year anniversary celebration activities and other fun campaigns (i.e. Office Supplypalooza)!