The five marketing stories you need to read this week
Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos came out on top over the Carolina Panthers and were crowned the champions of Super Bowl 50 under a flurry of confetti. And whether you watched for the football, the funny commercials or just to see Beyoncé slay that halftime show, it was a jam-packed evening of American entertainment.
The Super Bowl also provided some of the most interesting marketing stories of the week, as this edition of our TMI will showcase. Game on!
- Can’t Afford a Super Bowl Ad? You Can Still Shake Up Your Marketing: It’s no secret that Super Bowl commercials are extremely expensive. But if you can’t shell out the big bucks, there are still some strategies you can employ to get creative with your marketing strategy.
- Want True Love Between Marketing and Sales? Here Are Some Tips: There are always a few key areas of the relationship between marketing and sales that can be improved. And in today’s organization, these two departments can only benefit from working well together!
- 3 Things Marketers Can Learn from the Super Bowl: Content marketing is about the long game, and ads like those that air during the Super Bowl are a springboard for continuous engagement with customers. Here are some tips you can glean from Super Bowl marketing strategies.
- Super Bowl Marketing Has Come a Long Way: This great video showcases all 50 years of Super Bowl marketing — and, whether you liked Sunday night’s commercials or not, you have to admit that we’ve come a long way!
- It’s Time to Measure Your Social Media ROI: Once you have a great team and an excellent marketing strategy in place, it’s time to start measuring the ROI of your efforts. But, how exactly do you go about that?
What winners were on your marketing TMI list this week? Let us know in the comments and we’ll check it out!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Don’t Underestimate Executive Social Media March 12, 2020
- OMS in Action: Client Round-Up February 6, 2020
- Don’t Overlook Thought Leadership in Your Content Strategy January 22, 2020
- New Year, New Goals: What Are Your 2020 Marketing Resolutions? January 14, 2020
- TMI: The Shifting Shape of the Marketing Organization – Emerging Roles for 2020 December 27, 2019