20 Fun Things You Didn’t Know About Heidi
As we continue to celebrate our 20th anniversary, we still have a few OMS staff members left to delight us with their fun facts. For November, it’s OMS Heidi’s turn to share 20 facts about herself – and a fun photo! Read on to learn some fun facts about her.
- I love playing board games, everything from Backgammon to Trivia Pursuit to Candyland. Watch out, I am very competitive!
- I met my husband on our first day on campus at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
- I love organizing things for myself and even for other family members. Nothing like donating old stuff or tossing out stuff you don’t use!
- I am a Green Bay Packers fan and a team shareholder. “Cheesehead” is a term of endearment!
- I once went on a high school biology trip to Costa Rica, one of the most beautiful and amazing places in the world. Best field trip ever!
- I am very good at arguing a point of view or opinion. Perhaps I should have been a lawyer…
- I have a large selection of holiday-themed socks. Nothing like celebrating a holiday with fun socks!
- I have two little boys named Thomas and Benjamin. They have lots of energy and love to chase each other around our house!
- One of my favorite movies is the French film called Amelie – it’s so beautiful and interesting. Second favorite would be Wayne’s World.
- My dad was in the US Army for 26 years. During that time, my family lived in San Antonio, Texas and Little Rock, Arkansas. I know a lot about Texas history!
- I have one younger sister named Emily, who also works in PR and Communications.
- I took German in high school but don’t remember how to speak very much now.
- I started college as an Accounting major but changed to Public Relations. I was not cut out for numbers!
- I collect snow globes and have closer to 75 in my collection! I just hope my boys don’t break them.
- I know a lot of useless facts and put my knowledge to use for pub trivia.
- I love Broadway shows, my favorite ones would be Once, Chicago and Phantom of the Opera.
- I started with OMS in June 2015!
- My husband is an amazing IT guy and always fixes my computer problems.
- I loved a well-made cocktail, my favorites are Manhattans and Cosmos.
- One of the only foods I dislike is bacon, which seems to be in everything these days!
Curious about some of the other OMS team? Stay tuned for who is up later this month, and in the meantime, check out our OMS 20 gallery in honor of 20 years!